Eros theatre was founded by Mr. Shiavax S. Cambata in the year 1938 at Church gate
the very heart of the business center. In keeping with the changing time, emphasis
has been shown to the screening of Indian films, to the constant care and attention
to modernize theatre amenities, and to provide the best in the entertainment. And
so EROS was the Premier Theatre to install a wide-angle screen and the latest in
sound and film projection system. A theatre is different where a guest can rent
a movie of his choice.